- Apr 15, 2019
- 1 min read
Invention Convention 2019 - The Aftermath
Invention Convention is an event where you discover the exciting world of STEM throughout demonstrations and learning opportunities. The guest were able to:
- Participate in activities with professors and students.
- Explore the submissions in the invention convention contest.
- Discover technology in action at both GCSC & FSU-PC.
- Watch demonstrations by high school and college students.
- Saw technology the Naval Surface Warfare Center designed, built and how to utilize the
- Learned about STEM careers.
Everyone in the community arrived with excitement, and left with a goodie bag full of inspiration.