TechFarms is a Panama City Beach-based technology incubator and coworking space working to grow the technology ecosystem in Northwest Florida. We help promising tech startups grow into successful tech companies and provide a casual, innovative workspace to local entrepreneurs and digital nomads from around the nation. Since our beginning 6 years ago we have grown to offer entrepreneurs a wide range of resources to help their companies thrive. These resources include workspace, mentoring, prototyping equipment, and access to affordable software development. We are now looking for someone to help complete this suite of startup resources by establishing professional and effective marketing campaign solutions.
As the Marketing Coordinator at TechFarms, you will play a crucial role in developing marketing initiatives, executing marketing campaigns, and analyzing marketing metrics for a number of small startups. Your goal will be to coordinate, from start to finish, effective marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and facilitate the success of new tech companies. Your success will enable our startups to accelerate their growth and allow TechFarms to achieve its mission of expanding the technology ecosystem here in Northwest Florida.
At TechFarms, we believe that a friendly, casual, and innovative company culture brings out the best in our team, and this is reflected in our benefits. In addition to 401(k), our team enjoys many other perks, including:
- Paid Time Off
Enjoy 9 paid holidays each year, paid vacation, and paid sick leave.
- Casual Dress Code
Wear what you are comfortable in to do your best work.
- Flex Schedule
Arrive early and leave early, or sleep in and work late… the choice is yours! Our flexible schedule enables our team to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Many positions allow for part-time remote work.
- Professional Development
TechFarms invests in the skills of its team by reimbursing employees for coursework, seminar attendance, and certifications.
- Annual Tech Upgrade
Stay on top of the latest tech! TechFarms provides annual funding for employees to upgrade their personal tech devices.
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
- Education: Associates or Bachelors in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Skills: You must understand and be able to apply best practices in digital marketing campaigns and market research/analysis. You must also have excellent copywriting skills and the creativity and flexibility to develop marketing campaigns for a wide range of startup goals.
- Characteristics: You should be resourceful, adaptable to new challenges, and an excellent communicator and collaborator.
As TechFarms’ Marketing Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in the marketing efforts across multiple startups. Along your journey to grow our company brand and the tech ecosystem in Northwest Florida, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing and branding strategies
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Developing original copy for social media platforms, websites, and advertisements
- Understanding and developing brand guidelines and consistently implementing the brand voice across all channels and marketing materials
- Working closely with the design team to help deliver content that meets client specifications
- Growing our entrepreneurial network and marketing our startup services to potential clients
$40,000 – $50,000/yr