TechFarms is a Panama City Beach-based technology incubator and coworking space working to grow the technology ecosystem in Northwest Florida. We help promising tech startups grow into successful tech companies and provide a casual, innovative workspace to local entrepreneurs and digital nomads from around the world. We are in a new phase of growth and are looking for a Part-time Content Creator to join our growing team.
As a Content Creator at TechFarms, you will play a crucial role alongside our Marketing team to create blogs, photos, videos, and social media posts for our company and a number of small startups. Your success will help our company to flourish and achieve its mission of expanding the startup community in Bay County and beyond.
- Write blogs, capture videos, and take photos to tell the stories of local startups and creative entrepreneurs
- Edit content for grammar, style and vibe, and publish finished stories to multiple platforms
- Establish an ongoing blog for TechFarms
- Create high quality social media posts featuring aesthetic visual content and written copy
- Publish monthly TechFarms newsletter
- Create additional content for portfolio startups as needed
- Cover company and community events
- Skilled at writing, proficient with grammar, etc.
- Digital publishing and social media platform competency
- Must be proactive, adaptable, and a self starter
- Comfortable interviewing and asking questions for stories
- Willing to work in the community and build new connections
- Creative eye for visuals, aesthetic, and light
- Must have at least basic skills in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Should be collaborative, community focused, able to wear many hats, and passionate about creative entrepreneurship
At TechFarms, we believe that a friendly, casual, and innovative company culture brings out the best in our team, and this is reflected in our benefits. In addition to 401(k), our team enjoys many other perks, including:
- Paid Time Off
Enjoy 9 paid holidays each year, and paid vacation.
- Casual Dress Code
Wear what you are comfortable in to do your best work.
- Flexible Schedule
Arrive early and leave early, or sleep in and work late… the choice is yours! Our flexible schedule enables our team to achieve a healthy work-life balance. While this role does require in person work, the position can be extremely flexible with out of office work.
- Professional Development
Grow your skills and education in areas that interest you! TechFarms invests in the skills of its team by reimbursing employees for coursework, seminar attendance, and certifications.
- Annual Tech Upgrade
Stay on top of the latest tech! TechFarms provides annual funding for employees to upgrade their personal tech devices.
$15-18/hr depending on experience
20 hrs week
Please send your portfolio along with your resume/application.