TechFarms is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. TechFarms is a technology incubator, coworking space, and makerspace, and we are seeking an administrator who can perform vital clerical tasks in support of our businesses and members. The ideal candidate is adaptable, tech-savvy, and outgoing with the desire to grow their administration skills in a fast-paced, startup environment.
TechFarms is a relaxed, fun, and innovative work environment where our friendly team works together to grow our company and the tech ecosystem in Northwest Florida. Our employees enjoy 9 paid holidays each year, flexible paid time off, and sick leave.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings, and support visitors, members, and tenants
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Support team by performing organizational tasks
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing research-related tasks as needed
- Maintain accurate record keeping of purchases and received payments
- Conduct facility tours and collaborate with the team on company events
- Assist marketing team in website maintenance & design
Skills & Qualifications
- Research & Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
Education & Experience Requirements
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and Xero Accounting software a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Compensation: $11.00 – $16.00 per hour