TechFarms is a Panama City Beach-based technology incubator and coworking space working to grow the technology ecosystem in Northwest Florida. We help promising tech startups grow into successful tech companies and provide a casual, innovative workspace to local entrepreneurs and digital nomads from around the nation. We are in a new phase of growth and are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper to join our growing team.
As an Administrative Assistant at TechFarms, you will play a crucial role in reception, bookkeeping, and administrative organization for our company and a number of small startups. Your goal will be to assist management with the day-to-day administrative tasks that enable TechFarms to provide vital services to tech startups and entrepreneurs. Your success will help our company to flourish and achieve its mission of expanding the technology ecosystem in Northwest Florida.
At TechFarms, we believe that a friendly, casual, and innovative company culture brings out the best in our team, and this is reflected in our benefits. In addition to 401(k), our team enjoys many other perks, including:
- Paid Time Off
Enjoy 9 paid holidays each year, paid vacation, and paid sick leave.
- Casual Dress Code
Wear what you are comfortable in to do your best work.
- Flexible Schedule
Arrive early and leave early, or sleep in and work late… the choice is yours! Our flexible schedule enables our team to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Many positions allow for part-time remote work.
- Professional Development
Grow your skills and education in areas that interest you! TechFarms invests in the skills of its team by reimbursing employees for coursework, seminar attendance, and certifications.
- Annual Tech Upgrade
Stay on top of the latest tech! TechFarms provides annual funding for employees to upgrade their personal tech devices.
- Experience: Bookkeeping experience in an office setting or completed coursework in accounting & bookkeeping required. Administrative/reception experience a bonus.
- Skills: You must possess excellent organizational skills and be proficient with administrative and accounting software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Quickbooks/Xero.
- Characteristics: You should be adaptable and outgoing with the desire to grow your skills in a startup environment
As TechFarms’ Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper, you’ll play a supportive role in the workflow across multiple departments and companies. Along your journey to grow our company and the tech ecosystem, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate record keeping of purchases and received payments.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, and supporting visitors, members, and tenants.
- Maintaining supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing research-related tasks as needed.
- Conducting facility tours and collaborating with the team on company events.
- Assisting marketing team in website maintenance & design.
$13.00 – $16.00 / hour